Hay dude this time I wanted to share my experience about toothache, toothache can be very excruciating body and soul. Once you feel it? In addition to pain that makes the teeth area pain feels really, the person may also experience toothache pain to jaw, swelling, headache, and fever.
A toothache can be felt increasingly rampant aka worsened when the evening came, It happens because while in the position of lying horizontally, blood will flow more quickly into the head section and give more pressure on the teeth that are sensitiveWhen the head is on the lower position of the body, in the lower part that is what will be more felt the pain.
The other reason is because during the day, we’re busy working and doing other activities, so our minds distracted from the pain that appears. In contrast to in the evening where we dont mention think or working on anything, the pain that there could be more felt.
Here are some steps that you can do when a toothache feels very tormented at night.
- Before going to bed,gargle with an antiseptic mouthwash or salt solutions. These measures can reduce the amount of bacteria that exist in the teeth that caused appears the pain.
- The rest of the food is piled on the sidelines also can make tooth toothache worsened. Make it a habit to clean the teeth thoroughly, It could also add to this the step teeth cleaning to the sidelines with dental floss.
- Compress the outer part of the tooth that felt very painful with the ice pack or ice cubes wrapped in a towel or towel that has been soaked in the cold water.
- Cloves can also help relieve the pain of the teeth. Can clove oil at the shed tooth that ached or shed on the ORB of cotton and bite on the part of the tooth that ached.
- Raise the position of the head by adding 2-3 pillows.
- If the toothache you suffered due to a swollen tooth, try mix the salt and baking soda in equal numbers. Dampen a cotton swab with water bubbles, and then dip the cotton balls to the mixture of salt and baking soda. Place the cotton balls are not directly to the tooth that hurts, but in between the cheeks and teeth. Leave it on overnight, it could relieve the pain shows up
So 6 ways what’s Good For Toothache Pain may be useful